Few landscapes can offer such a wide variety of paddling water as Östergötland. Here you can make pleasant day trips on small forest lakes or follow one of the elongated lake systems for several days. You get a different paddling experience along Sweden's longest avenue, the Göta canal, nature and culture in a beautiful combination.
In Östergötland's enormous island-rich archipelago, you will also find protected sea paddling between small, cozy fishing communities and have the opportunity for really advanced tours in the outermost sea belt.
- Suggestions for 33 paddling trips from short day trips to several days
- Tips on suitable parts of Göta canal and Kinda canal
- Detailed descriptions of the longer rivers and the county's best paddling lakes
- Overview of the finest archipelago areas
- Detailed information about lessors
- Information about culture, nature and sights
The author Fredrik Neregård has previously written the acclaimed books Östergötland's best skating water and Vandra i Östergötland, both of which are part of Calazo Förlag's series about outdoor life in Östergötland.